2.4.09

counting days.

yesterday was hard.for me.
twas April 1st.
oh five.
so this post is sort of dedicated to my grandpa,cause yesterday was 4 years after he passed on.
i have no pictures of him in this computer nor in my laptop.
but i stick his picture holding me @ my 3rd birthday.
Yes he passed away on april fools day.
and my cousins and i thought oh our parents in singapore must be joking.but that joke is just too weird,cause our parents called with tears.with regret.with no intention of making us crying but,well,whatwould you do if your somehow your father figure suddenly passed away and i can't even say goodbye?
it was a week after i got back from singapore.
3 days before he passed away,my mom and siblings went back to singapore to stay with my grandma.
and on the day he passed away,on the radio,(my mom told us) they played this really sad song.
the choir played it at his funeral.
and of course,we all cry.
he was in the news paper for 3 days.
people really loved him i suppose,he was a really fun and loving guy.not to mention he is really funny and handsome in his days.
and he also has the coziest room in the house.
and the only person that would take me to lunches everywhere and everyday.
favourite meal,triple cheese hotdogs from dairy queen and he would have a triple chocolate sunday(the one with cashews.and he'll ask for extra.he lovesss peanuts.)and i'll have the oreo blizzard.
i miss those times opa.
and wishing you were here again.

peace love and grooviness
dftba
valerie d

No comments: