7.1.09

my mom actually wants to be a vampire

this is a random post.i'm bored.my computer got fixed today so no more laptops for a while.2 computers on the go and i'm glad i can use this keyboard again.meelikey.haha
anywaysssss

i cried during new years eve,new year,and on the 2nd because of those damn people that just seems to make my life suck.ironic huh?

yes watever.edited this pic. :( i've been sooo sad lately and i have no idea what the hell i'm doing.cause everything i do made no sense at all.like moving my bed across te room and moving my desk twice just to get the right angle and my room looks weird.

anyhoo.
canceled the four seasons new year party watever.mom got extremely and excruciatingly sick for the past week.soo mom stayed at home while me and my grandma went to hv dinner with my second uncle with my cousins at Ebeya ritz carlton hotel pacific place. annnddd thats where all the big nonsense drama began and i got sick totally and i swore to myself not to break down and mope.no.that is not me.but i did.and it felt good.mom totally had my back and we had a backup plan already.pheww.glad that is over.

my leg is in a cast for another week.dangit i tot we can open it this week mom!i hate it.
and guess whats funny this girl i my class really thougt kyle and joey signed my cast.well dear,sorry to tell ya but YOU JUST GOT PUNK'D!

hahaahaha.anywayssssss i am waiting for...the adobe im downloading gets finished coz i learned one trick that supposedly should be amazing enough (credits to om jaka the computer guy)
and dismissals for tomorrow is.... 10.45!yeay.and i'm fixing my sidekick!to somewhere my mom knows the owner bla3x idk.yeay!and yet that stupid school policy wihich is tottaly dumb.we cant use camera phones anymore.shriek.weird.

and yet for the 75 book thing.i finished reading Angels and Demons by Dan Brown.ok book.not as good as the da Vinci code i think.(some parts are inappropriate for me to read but oh well.)


spooky fact: if you tilt your head a bit you'll see the writing upside down the same.
it's an original Illuminati thing.
cool.

currently i'm reading Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen


its about a carny story type kind of thing and it interests me...hmm.

ohh.does anyone know about the demo thing last saturday i think???it was a mad thing to do dudes.and i took pics.coming soon as soon as i find my card reader.it was shocking yet appalling to see these people and their children walking from h.i to idk where.thats just bonkers.and the the whatever sukarelawan from indonesia wanting to go to pakistan,for me its like a second version/a modern version of the crusade war. even though it has nothing to do with relifion,its about the land and their territory thing,it's a mad idea.indonesia has NOTHING to do with the pakistanis.indonesia owed NOTHING to the pakistanis.then why bother?
they are bombing Israel;OUR HOLY LAND (for those who are catholic) last christmas.truth be told i almost went there for my christmas holiday but God has His own plans.believe it or not,my mom decided not to go 3 weeks before my leg accident because of her work and all.this is amazing i thought.
stop it.it's gonna be another bloody fight here.then another crusade war which i,personally never want it to happen again.this is nuts.crazy.


this is not my pic.credits:??found it on google??
posting mine soon enough.

sorry i became so political on the last paragraph.
but it is an act i am very against.but i'm still very open minded i just cant stand to think that people are gonna be hurt/injured bad/killed for this stupid war.

anywayssss
as my mom is getting better by the minute,and tomorrow dismissals are at 10.45,and we are going to fix my sidekick,......hopefully........HOPEFULLY....we are going to pi and to linea to buy those to die boots i've wanted.............................and i have to share with my mom.wookey.-_- with a dragging heart i have to do that.

and i watched twilight again today!with mom :) and she admitted that...VAMPIRES ARE COOL.how awesome can my mom be?she loved the part where edward took bella to his house.and she adored edward's room.i adored it too :) awesome.
and i still don't like eric."La Push baby,La Push" ewwwwww i hate that part.gross.
and my mom got so exited about the sequel "New Moon" this coming november i think?but i think its impossible.practically they are starting to shoot the movie this summer.with all the technical problems(maybe) ,the editing,press convos and all that shit would take about,,my estimation is around 5 months.look at twilight.gossips murmured like what,early january last year?then the movie finally showed on Nov 21st.
then AUSTRALIAA....

its a love story.
so sweet.
Hugh Jackman is totally awesome!
worth it.very worth it :)
but you need adult supervision,cause there are parts where *ehem* u kno.

then today.hmm.today well,sam as usual.mls tbi.its boriiing cause ada,,errr newbiez and that person yg bnr2 get on my nervess.iih.then went to benhil? i think ate in a place namanya Meutia and ate this weird cooking,AYAM GANJA.i mean like real ganja men.(oia fyi for dania this is one of the places Laksmi Pamuntjak recommended hope it helps) and it's cheap and good.haha.and for the last 5 days......my mom and i (literally every single day)bought like rujak benhil yang superrrr enak...and i'm eating it now.its sooooo goooood.rujak biasa ga pake embel2 hahaha.and cause i dont like dong2 (kedongdog?) and ubi (sweet potato) and mangga muda asem amit2,i'm only eating the JAMBU,BENGKUANG,PINEAPPLE,and PAPAYA.i love the papaya cause its not sweet and not blenyek2 ewwww and it's crunchy.

watever.hahahahahahahahahahaha :P
and i have my own version of "Bella's Lullaby" my lullaby by Adam :) for the world -_- it's composed by his brother Laszlo. anyhoo.check it on utube.it's called Searcin';Adam Gyorgy
Searchin' in Hungarian = Keresem.
i kno.i laughed reading the translation.
haha
everyone is asleep and i should be continuing my book.
truth be told,i'm actually WRITING something.on my microsoft word document.
which is so far,totally AMAZING.
cyborgs and nomads,let us be silent and rest our heads.

peace love and grooviness

valerie d

No comments: