12.1.09

score.

yay part: took my cast off last friday
boo part: damn i felt like my leg was gonna fall off,and i slipped while walking at ps last friday.
yata yata yata at home i noticed my knee got even swollen after that i cooled it with ice,cried a bit cause i was in soooooo much in pain.ouch it hurts sooo bad.the next morning i walked like suuuuper sloww like,slower than a turtle.and my mom immediately called my doctor,Dr.Nico and he told me to go straight to the ER at medistra.
yay part II: Dr.Nico ga praktek hr itu (sabtu) DI MEDISTRA.mati.but we went there anyways handled by some jerk nurses there.and jeng jengggg half and hour later..... Dr.Nico dateng.YAYAAAYAAAAAYYY i was sceaming with joy hoping he can fix my leg.cause i really really wanna run and get the hell outta there.he never ever went to emergency calls like this and for me this really means something.ckckck val you're reaaaalllly lucky that time.sheesh.
then he looked at my leg and said "you used it for walking already?long distance?"
"does PS count?" "yaaaahhhh eee laaahhhhh*gubrak*"hahaha hahahahahaha
and soo it goes so it goes so it goes stuck for physiotherapy for the next probably 3 weeks.and i'm wearing leg braces.it looks like the one Bella from twilight uses,but it goes from my thighs to my ankle.yg pnya bella terlalu lebay untuk digunakan.mine welllllllll.....hhrrrmphh

back to school back to school.missed today though.today i had to go to physiotherapy got my muscles strengthen more -_- the most boring thing is when my knee had to be heated for like 15 mins or so,and its boooooooring and my mom had to wait outside :( bummer.

oooh.
my grandma's birthday was last Sunday and we ate at Orient8 hotel Mulia and it was soooooo goooooodddddd :P yumm yumm reasonable for around 30 ppl.my grandma invited all her norak friends.But the thing i enjoyed the most is.....THE ROOM.that room was sooo nice,viewing the waterfall and the koi's (which my mom grew very very fond of) and especially the most important thing of the day is my grandma had the best of time. :)
happy 75th birthday Oma :)

and i am bored.
these braces are hard to use.oh well.
gotta go strengthening my muscles more -_-
ouchhhhhhhhhhh it still hurts sometimes.
hmmffppfff

peace love and grooviness
from the deadly chair of internet

valerie d

No comments: