6.2.09

5 posts to 50

45th post.yeahhh awk..ward.
sitting here,watching tv,browsing watever chords,playin my guitar.
cracked my knee again yesterday.
damn it hurts.baaaaaaad.
and i have to wear those damn big chunky braces again.
haaaa.
i am listening to...6months hey monday.
and i am playing along.
and i am trying to reach those high notes which is devastatingly and superbly high
and eventually yesterday my dear dear mother (i think) heard me actually did that while i was in my bathroom which is next to my mom's room.
and the response thankfully "you sound good"
amen.
maybe i'm not as worse as i think i am.
hmm.
what do you all see in JOE JONAS??????
sorry for this this this..weird spontaneous sentence as i am watching E true Hollywood story a to zac.yes this indovision tv has technical problems for....practically every channel exept hbo hbo signature cinemax star movies and E.mtv,cartoon network,v channel,nada.dead.finished i have no idea what the hell happened.
neways,im going to passer baroe tom.
not that exited,as i am really not into taking pictures these days,i take crap pics.and i suck at taking pictures of humans.
and i really suck at apologies and confrontation and writing poetry.
3 worse things of me.
and i am experiencing a mental breakdown.not that mental.if i am i would probably lock myself in bathroom and stay in the corner weeping moping and hell knows what else.
but i am only...keeping it to myself.

i remembered when i--we,were friends,we made this video which is really stupid and i actually considered to post it on utube but THANK GOD I DELETED THAT AND IF U R READING THIS "WHOEVER YOU ARE" LISTEN.i had no intentions fighting or shutting up or whatever but you seriously change in a year.and i am tired of your whole 'ms.oh-so-popular' attitude and you are making me barf into paper bags.

end of the post i guess.1 last paragraph.
idk why,but i started my 1st blog when last year.when i was 13.
and i think when you are 13 you start to know what is a blog,and you start to make one.
well,,some links i have just added next to this post.consider it some kind of,,introduction to new bloggers.which is really.....surprising.

i am a nerd i actually joined SCIENCE CLUB.

peace love grooviness + nerdyness

whatever major loserS.i don't care what you say.

valerie d.


PS.stop all that black face to me please?do you kno what i am doing?i am actually avoiding..you.

No comments: