3.2.09

listening to cute is what we aim for.

FYI the post below this post was supposed to be posted on Sunday,but due to tired eyes,lack of knowing what to put where and my left shoe went to the right and all that moody,depressing,oh em geez moments.this paragraph doesn't make sense.whatever.

i'm feeling.......hmm.pancakes.or apple strudel.or.....a slice of four seasons cheese cake.
i'm......randomly craving for food........and sleeping while listening to my itunes half awake,play guitar and screaming at the top of my lungs while stuffing my face with a pillow.that helps.a lot.

and saying,,abeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.....ber-crombiee :)
and supercalifragilisticexpialidocious. idk how to spell so just...whatever.

holidays are awesome..time to sleep and just sleep and sometimes beg for money by saying "Gong Xi2"
speaking of holidays i sorta loved this years chinese new year :) fun.coz my cousins from spore and oz went back home!and my cuz from oz is coming home for good! :) yayyzzzz
not normal.

and noww..i think I am the hypocrite.
awww myyeeennnn...wwwaaaaiiii Lord waaiiiii

ok back to my self-conscience.breatheeee valerie breathe.

i love writing at this time.dark.quite.just me,the clicking sound of my laptop keyboard,and my itunes.and my grandad's granfather clock which my cuz wants to take when this house is his.in your dreams ko.in your dreams.-___-

it's been a long time since i've been online on msn.and i am rite now.and i'm talking to lke 4 ppl at once which is freaky.and weird.and awkward.
whateverrrr.

i cried yesterday knowing my grandma is not looking or feeling that well.i got scolded by her pdhl i didn't do anything which is really sad and this is scaring me to death.
seriously imho,doesn't it scare you when someone screams at you for no particlar reason and just wont talk to you?
i'm scared of her.truly i am.
as much as i love her,it's sad.
it truly is.

listening to weird awkward songs.anti-folk mostly.
and...i'm liking Kimya Dawson also sooo much. dork.
haha.even though she looks weird,and has a really REALLY weird voice,lyrics and song,i like her.yes i am weird and i am a dork.
so like whatever i watched 90210 and gossip girl.and the 2nd season of gossip girl.....is just FRUSTRATING.i bite my bolsters and almost tore it apart.i like blair serena dan and CHUCK.i kno,weird but i dunno i just like him on the 2nd season.dorkie valerie.
90210.i really really like SILVER!
gaed val how dorkier CAN you be.
dork dork dork.
and i also like munchausen by proxy-zooey deschanel's band in yes man.
which is totally awesome and funny and i laughed with my tutor listening to their songs.
funky.
haha
oh well.
urine town.
can anyone explain to me what that translates into???cause i laughed when i read it slowly.
haha.

newaysss....i like the new blackberry,javelyn.
and i regret the lx cause i found out u can use the '08 here.
daaaaaaaaaaaaamnnnn.
but watever.watever.glad of what i have.

and my hands are sorta sore.
i tried to put some videos from my handycam(which some footages are from my piano recitals,ballet performances,and awkward moments of me and my cousins.val u r such a dork -__-) to my laptop and i tried to edit it.till this moment and i somehow can't insert music to the credits and stuff.can anyone help?i'm done i'm done woot.

and..................oh well.
yapping refrigerators and chirping dispensers

peace love and grooviness

valerie d
-my leg hurts soooooooo bad. -o-

No comments: