1.2.09

Mr.A-Z

naming this post after jason mraz,cozzz.............


YAYYY TICKETS FOR JAVA JAZZ!!! (-esp.jasonmraz's special show!!!!)

a huge big box of my thanks goes to..........
1.MOM!
2.my mom's friends,tnate tesong and tante luly!
3.Tassha buat beliin tiket..

AND FINALLY MAN!

in a such short notice i got it i got it in your face lalala :P
neways this is such a random posssttahhh.
we (me,Jong,Tika and Tessa) were supposed to go to museum tekstil yesterday but due to the unavailable transportation and random lazy feelings,we cancelled.
and i got bored.
then went to om paulus.les.and cape kpala gosong as usual
then hmm.where did igo??
oh,home,then picked mom and tante liily mymoms friend to go to borobudur to meet,,someone.
then after that tan.lily went home we stayed there till....late.like about...11.00.
which we did nothing but made a call to eat indian food,masala dosai and papadams.
goood as usual.

everything on that paragraph showed,how usual everythig is,how normal.
but i just want to know what did I do to cause all that snuck up subjective big nosed people secludes me from them.
and would call me when there are "important things",such as.............................etc.name it idk.
and i get sick of it cause well,i want to hit you with a stapler.repeatedly.
and welll,,i want to hear the TRUTH because liars are losers. W E M L.
(--note.listen to good charlotte's The Truth--i want the truth from you,give me the truth even if it hurts me,i want the truth.-- i sing this in the bathroom.often.and my mom would complain coz i'm practically screaming my guts out haha)and i have also stated since the first i hate hypocrites.you tell me this and that but you do that yourself and that hurts so bad i need aluminum foil again on my back.ggaaaahhh stop stop stop blah. what the hell happened this time??please tell me.seriously this is soo depressing.if i did something wrong,just be honest.seriously i'll appreciate that more.no more please.
through the black times,here we are again.grrrrr8.2 thumbs up.haah.this is really tiring.bllaaa


gaaawwwd i'm a dork.i am.i just can't resist writing lists.
favourite words/sentences of the month
1.arachibutyrophobic( i actually used this word in a sentence while talking to my mom!)
2.hello
3.chill.
4.oh em gee you did not just did that!
5.abeeeeeeeeee....ber-crombie.(hold the abe.........for,about 3 seconds.)
haha
favourite songs of the month
1.sending postcards from a plane crash-fob --still a favourite
2.i'm sticking with you- velvet underground
3.lucky-jason mraz
4.a-punk- vampire weekend
5.love song-sara bareilles

GEEK GEEK GEEK----geek line crossed in my door----GEEK GEEK GEEK GEEK

raining is the best thing that could happen everyday.i love the rain.especially when you go to sleep afterwards.chilly feeling but nice.and it makes me just too lazy to wake up :P

hmmphh.why does everything seems sooo......HARD?
is this the end of it?of that "fun" we had?the end?
hmm.lemme think.
NOT.
don't do this.

this week is sooo moody.cried,saw someone cried.

oh weelllllll.
peace love and grooviness

valerie d

No comments: