21.2.09

can't sleep for the thousandth time.

tried to close my eyes but still.bleeeehhhhhhh i just can't sleep.
my leg is aching and it hurts and i accidentally cracked it again.even tho i am wearing braces.
this is devastating...... -__-
anyways i figured what happened to my limewire.ga ada signal.the signal thing on the bottom left was red all the time and few minutes ago it was greeeeeeenn!!
so i got all hyped up and downloaded 20 songs or so.mostly the killers and katy perry.coz thnks to this somehow crappy itunes of mine i nearly lost like 60 something of my songs.gr8.

i am hungry.and i am stuck upstairs.if i go downstairs it will take ages to go upstairs.why is this so haaaarrrrd...... i want grilled cheese.yum.in my refrigerator there are 4 kinds of cheese.mozzarella.parmesan.cheddar(like real cheddar).and kraft cheese yg cpt mleleh but not mozzarella.

hmmmpphhh.
my blog is boring.
this is boring.
and yet some people ask me.why don't u make a VLOG instead?
capeeeeeeeeeeeee -_- thats alot of work work work making a vlog.

i am currently reading Marker by Robin Cook.and i am still looking for Paper Towns and Looking for Alaska both by John Greene.
and yeay i am so bored.
next up reading secret life of bees bu sue monk kidd.

and why the hell am i writing random paragraphs???
and why am i awake????

stockholm.googling.
stockholm.hunh.wasnt what i had expected.

new york academy of art.googling.
julliard.googling.
berklee.googling.
none seems to catch my eye.
i've been dreaming to go to berklee(as it is one of the best music colleges around....)and i thought.i think i just wanna go there coz the click five went there.
but it is a good school.
julliard wont accept a dodonk student like me.
but whatever. i still have a really long journey ahead.

my mom told me "try to find out which school u wanna go to.what u want to be"
and i was like......whaaat??????
still 14 here.
and she is all panicky and somehow noisy when i say idk wat i wanna be.
then she gets cranky.

sticking my tongue out till my mouth is dry

peace love and grooviness
valerie d

No comments: