20.2.09

i kno my header is freaky.

amateur in adobe.
watchin rob and big on mtv and it is friggin funny. rob is soooo.......typical skater.and they arae making fun of...en-ri-keehhhhhhhhhhhhh iglesias.
so today ms.khrisna putu ningsih gave us (in my opinion) the crappiest but for me the most challenging and yet the most interesting task.to make a poem.
so far...4 lines.
(note this is not the beginning of the poem as i scrape the pieces all together at the end)

i am parched
let me seek for water
as i am raising my hand

and giving up


--so far i think i am gonna add--

but am i that weak? in agony i shrieked no i said in my head i wont loose hope i am going to stand fight with my power this is not the end it is the beginning of a sunrise.

poetry was not my favorite thing to study at all.but somehow i'm starting to get the hang of it.
newwaysss
not to brag or anything.but my cousin is a Co-Founder and Chief Experience Officer of tobi.com. check that out.it is not her designs tho,its..a mixture of couture fashion like chloe,alexander wang,dianne von furstenburg, and many others.there are also like small fashion boutiques there.my favourites are: (note that this is not a fashion blog.peace to ppl who owns fashion blogs,don't be harsh as i am "new" and still awkward posting these.hah.)

and.........
skinnies,leggings and many more.
but....
my cousin Corina Nurimba (google her) is the owner of Azalea boutique which is sort of the summary of watever in tobi.com.
and i love all her picks.
i'm trying to make a point.which is i love love love the boots.the boots.drooollll.
cant copy the image tho.something is wrong with this friggin track pad.

and moving on.
rihannna get well soon.3rd time is a charm.eventho gajd nton 2 weeks b4 concert.good thing i hvnt bought tickets.phheeewwwwwhhh.
photography tomorrow.
and i am gonna get the pics of my lomo yesssssss.
science club tomorrow.
i am seriously a geek.
and yet i am in really bad mood with.............ehem hem hem.
no one calls my mom "that"
asshole.

hello and goodnite dear role models wannabees and copycats
i ain't movin to southern carolina.
let me have a happy life

peace love and grooovinessss

valerie d

No comments: