18.2.09

vaaavaaavoooommmm

alas i craked me damn knee again here mateys.rrrrrrr.

and i am soo hating my self.and trying to make it all rite by shut the effin up and stop all the bull-s.

i have nothing to say but i am ashamed of what i have done and i apologize,but this is not normal.not anymore.i am too sick and tired and to fragile to fight. my guns are out of ammunition and i am raising my white flag.and i had no idea that i was such a bore and such an a hole.
then what am i supposed to do when i have not heard any explanation?

hmmmppph.
writing some do's and don't-s.cause i am damn friggin tired of COPYCATS who write blogs on their FRIENDSTER PROFILE yg i swear ga mutu and SHE only writes it when i tell her something funny and then she'll change everything on her profile (e.g,mp3 music,skin,font,name,everything.) ugggh can i please stab you?
my friggin do's and dont's if you are somewhere near me and somehow suddenly "close" to me.
1.DO--please don't be a hypocrite.
2.DON'T--talk behid my back cause i'll know eventually i (somehow) can sense something really fishy and stinky.
3.DO--have your own version in everything.(if you get what i mean)
4.DON'T--in any way under any circumstances tell me what to do.cause you are NOT my goddamn mother and you are not a role model i wanna be.
5.DO--have some common sense if you hate me at the moment.(see DO no.2)
6.DON'T--keep on lying and telling me that i am "likeable" over there over your creepy ponytail that is absolutely smells like drool.it's gross.seriously it is.
7.DO--if i have done something wrong,tell me what i did and i will listen.
8.DON'T--make me cry and have no one to talk to and make me have a black face and making me feel extremely guilty.
9.DO-- ask me how the goddamn i am effin doing for your effin information.
10.DON'T--in any condition,in any way feel that i am lucky.cause the truth lies within and i just don't want to reveal it.yet.i am not that strong i am a TWIG.

i am ending and i am not growing younger.

valerie d

No comments: