12.3.09

for the frst time writing dis frm my old phone

in which apparently can open blogspot.my lx cant support gsm networks.like i hv mentioned few posts b4.well,early in the morning.(its 2.30 in the morning) and i cnt sleep.net is dead,trned the comp down.well.
There were rumors bout chris brown and rihannas secret wedding.true?
My only trustable gossip source,aside from e's the daily news,perez hilton,says nothng.no posts on his blog bout it.he was dissing bout mischa barton,giselle bündchens hubby and stuff.
Neways,i think that rumor is bonkers.
Oh.
Guys,anyone in ths world,if u kno me somehow,but idk u,pls do not,i repeat DO NOT add me on fb under any circumstances.there are lots of my life i dont want ppl 2 kno.

I found ths new band on myspace,they hv a similar sound with patd.
Name : karate high school.

Oh yeah,last sunday i found waiting 4 my rcket 2 come,and found out i downloaded all the songs.and i decided just to buy it to replace all the downloaded songs.but i just found out the songs i downloaded were acoustic sessions,or live performances.so keeping em both on my itunes.
Satisfied,i may say,we sing... has a more laid back feel to it and lounge-ish kinda sound.
Well.
Folie a deux.
Ok.4 and a half stars?
For me yes.why?
They lost their edgy-ish rocker feel like on take ths 2 ur grave and undr the cork tree.infinity on high still has an edgy rock band sound.folie a deux is somewhere between pop rock and techno i think.a lot of mixes,like on what a catch donnie,which imho should be the end of the album.
Mixes of where is ur boy 2nite.doug's jazzy version of ths aint a scene i thnk if i am not mistaken,brendon also sang,the cab.
I was surprised hey monday didnt make an appearance.hmm.
Pete and ash will be appearing on an episode of csi.just fyi.

I got my bw lomo pics 2day.13 got burned.ouch.got my money returned.yey.

I want to straighten thngs up between 'us' which means me against the whole world which causes a 3rd world war of nerdfighters and popular kids if that made sense.im tired of feeling awkward and weird talking to crapless shit holes and weird goldmines in the middle of the nite.what i dont get is,what the hell hapenned?i hv a hard time trusting people,including my shrink cousin.technology makes evrythng worse.sms email whatever.i am tired of breaking down evry efin year and causes severe damages.i regret asking my 'adorers' to come,since then i feel like a chainsaw.u need me once for smthng,then forget about me then use me again then frget,and the cycle keeps on going.and if im not there,ul look 4 me,if im there u loathe me and diss me like crap.i dont like that.cant u see and analyze thngs based on my perspective?i hv feelings 2 u kno.
THANKS FOR DITCHING!

I am searchng 4 a polaroid camera.see,i cut my lomo pics like polaroids,and my mom said might aswell hv a polaroid then a lomo.hmmphh.

I hv a new pet.
Namanya 'beo'
I hate u so much beo.
Paruhnya bs monyong2 and she has the juiciest lips evahh.
Eww.

And um its 3.my thumbs are sore from writing ths on my phone.
Cant may come any sooner?
Pleare Lord gv us a chance.

Who needs shelter from the sun?
I do.global warming is getting worse.
Peace,love,grooviness and dftba!

Valerie d

No comments: