13.3.09

60th post.

if that matters.
i have no idea what happened to my dashboard cause it looks weird and i can't change the font.
great.
real great.

band practice.
woookeeeyy.
interesting.

have no idea what to comment on that particular event of my day

i am literally traped in a damn trapeze
where i am a mouse and im lookin for cheeze

my gran just got back from macau yesterday,and she got me this really cute juicy couture watch.
me and my cousin get identical watches.hers in pink mine in black
my whole family (in this case the ladies) loves shoes,zara,and juicy.
we all love those.
i guess it is the force of nature.

neways.
i really want a holgaroid.
have the holga only need the polaroid back.
where ohhh where can i have you ohh holgaroid?
JAPAN.
or the internet.
crap nonsense i tell ya NONSENSE.

jakarta why do you have to be so far far away.

oh yeah.
my hair got chopped off last monday.
and i look like.someone.
my hair reminds me and my mom of someone.
we mutually know.

and in 2 weeks my ass will be in djogja.
happy?nu-uh.
no camera for 2 days and in my perspective those 2 days will have really great views and human encounters.
i'll be picking salak or fungi and mushrooms or padi.

No comments: