18.3.09

i wonder how i'll write this down.

so a lot of controversy in school.
people saying this and that.
i don't want to listen to it.
it's NOT like picking up trash in dresses (ok, credits to mr.Mraz for this sentence)
but like picking up trash in a 15cm stilettos.
and i guarantee.that hurts.
a lot.

so.
as a form of showing my damn (as i think i posted about this in the early stages of this so called blog) teenage anger hormones,i am posting another poem (oh how poetic val.and i keep wondering how can i keep up with poems???idk.i just write whatever thats in my head and suddenly ... ta-daaa.a 4 verse poem.) that i accidentally pulled out from my archives while my guitar was there.un touched.and i touched it.and played this "cheery" chord progression and i found my favorite one that i wrote.and it became a song.
ohh yes people a song.
i have no idea like what the hell the words just fit.

and i am posting it.
i still don't have a title for it,and people don't be harsh.
still a rookie. unlike some people who have LOTS AND LOTS OF EXPERIENCE.
ohh i hope you know.

*START*
I hate ho your hair looks
I'll never give you my voice
Looks like a porcupine
Confused with a cactus plant

pre-chor----- i say you have changed
But you never realized
You stabbed me so hard
I finally died
chorus---- I played with my colored dice
But then i want to throw it away
Kicked and screamed at a bowling ball
Oucchh my foot got broken
Amputated and missing

I was gone and left you my keys
I hope you treat i all well
Don't touch my stuff or you'll die
Proves me nothing but you're a traitor
---repeat prechor and chorus

I didn't hope you'll like Rob Pat
He looks so gay i just realized
The end result is you hate me talking
But this means WAR.

chords only E-A-D-A
*END*

well if like anyone is offended or maybe pleased (wink wink wink),please talk to me about this and why you like it or not.i'll be glad to answer.
no more hiding this time.
just the truth.
IT WILL BE REVEALED.

i am so dead tired.
painted my phone black with nail polish.
and i am idk.
mid term is just around the corner.
and well.taing deep deep deeeeeep breaths.

and this is FOR SURE. i'm leaving for Sweden on the 23rd of June.
happy?idk.
it seems hard for me to trust anyone aside from my dear mother.
and i love her to death.

SHE JUST GOT PROMOTED!!
ilysm mom.

peace love grooviness and DFTBA

valerie d

No comments: