21.4.09

super awesome.

this month some(a lot of) people from youtube decided to do VEDA --> Vlog Every Day April
and some people decided to do BEDA --> Blog Every Day April.
and sheeesshh i have no idea how they do those stuff.
it's called commitment val.commitment.
got back from jogja last week and went straight to Macau at night.
it was exiting.
sort of.
walked a lot.talked a lot.eat a lot.

and my computer just restarted it self.
great.
changed the cpu and the keyboard and this all sucks.
i hate it when this computer crashes.
soo
to 9th graders happy ujian ujian.
to 8th graders.happy autism.
to 7th graders.errr nothing to say.

i have the worst stomach flu.
oh my my my cant stop puking screaming laughing and coughing.
and
hey.
i know you are famous rich popular and all that but wy do you have to mess up my day every single time you show up????
and for you people out there probably over a rainstorm,i bet you broken up to pieces,well i know you are not like peas in a pod anymore,i just dont get the way y'all think.
my tutor aswell.

gonna take pictures now.
of my cats.
and paint.
and stuff.
hhrrmppphhh

peace love grooviness and dftba,
valerie d

No comments: